"Six Feet Under: Timing & Space (#3.7)" (2003)

|

Brenda Chenowith: I've missed you. Through this.

Nate Fisher: I missed you too. I mean, it's not like I don't know how much being with you changed me. How much it woke me up as a person. I wouldn't be who I am today if I never met you. I certainly wouldn't floss everyday, that's for sure.

Brenda Chenowith: You're keeping up with that?

Nate Fisher: After every meal.

Brenda Chenowith: You changed me too.

Nate Fisher: Yeah? How so?

Brenda Chenowith: You're the first person I've lost for really costed me something. That's why I haven't been with anyone since.

Nate Fisher: Nobody?

Brenda Chenowith: It's too scaring, the thought of screwing it all up again.

Nate Fisher: Yeah, you'll find somebody.

Brenda Chenowith: That is so not the answer. You know what I think?

Nate Fisher: About what?

Brenda Chenowith: I don't know. Life.

Nate Fisher: What?

Brenda Chenowith: I think it's all about timing. I think timing is everything.

Nate Fisher: I think you might be right.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

©2009 Todo Esse Mato Que Cresceu Ao Meu Redor | Template Blue by TNB